Vikings Draft Picks
Vikings Draft Odds
|Position of First Pick||Odds|
|Odds as of late Wednesday and via DraftKings.|
Vikings Draft Needs
- OL: Minnesota’s offensive line allowed 2.4 sacks per game in 2020, which ranked 20th in the NFL. The Vikings will also have to replace Dozier and tackle Riley Reiff who left in free agency.
- DL/LB: The Vikings’ pass rush was extremely subpar last season, recording just 1.4 sacks per game which ranked 28th in the league. They signed tackle Dalvin Tomlinson and Weatherly, but should look to add an edge rusher to solidify this unit.
by Chris Raybon
- G: Dakota Dozier clocked in with a bottom-five PFF grade among 86 qualified guards last season. Trade acquisition Mason Cole is also an option but played similarly poorly at center for Arizona last season, grading 32nd of 38 qualifiers.
- C: Last year’s first-round pick Garrett Bradbury has failed to earn a top-25 PFF grade at center in his first two seasons, and as I just alluded to, Cole was even worse last season.
- DE: Danielle Hunter is elite when healthy but missed all of last season with a neck injury. Behind him are Hercules Mata’afa (who graded out 62nd of 125 EDGE players), Stephen Weatherly (106th) and D.J. Wonnum (116th).
- K: Dan Bailey kicked for the team since 2018 but was let go after whiffing on seven field goals and six extra points last season.